“Man goes to doctor. Says he’s depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, ‘Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up.’ Man bursts into tears. Says, ‘But, doctor…I am Pagliacci.’”
One of my friends tried to commit suicide. Everything ended up being okay, I think, but I was really worried and stressed out. Why did you have a bad day? I hope everything is okay for you and that today was better.
I like Iceland because I think that the government in interesting. They recently overthrew their government, actually, and the revolution was surprisingly peaceful. Iceland is also supposed to be one of the best countries to live in if your a woman. (They’ve had a lesbian prime minister, so I feel like they’re way ahead of most other countries.)
Online shopping at 1 AM will empty my bank account.
You can ask as many as you want. Embarrassing story: (I don’t remember if I’ve told you this? This is my go-to embarrassing story.) When I was in like 3rd grade, I fell in one of those decorative fountains at the mall. It was the middle of winter. My aunt had to buy me all new clothes. If I had a million dollars, I would probably put a lot into savings. I’d donate a lot to charities to help battered women and for gay rights-type things. I’d probably continue living in New Orleans, but I’d rent a studio and work on writing. Then I’d publish stuff I wrote on my own. I’d send people flowers. I’d probably adopt another cat. I’d take more trips. I’d go to Iceland, the Netherlands, and France. I’d give some of it to my aunt because she doesn’t have a lot of money, and she practically raised me. I’m sure I’d think of things to do with it. Things my parents disapprove of: Well, that’s hard to say. My parents have changed a lot since I was growing up and are a lot more open-minded/accepting now. I don’t think my dad likes my tattoos or when I dye my hair unnatural colors, but my parents are supportive of pretty much whatever I do now, so it’s really nice. =] Things I’d like to change/fix…I’m really terrible at ending relationships when they go bad. When I get in a serious relationship, I often put the other person’s feelings before my own and even when it’s not working, I have a hard time ending it if the other person doesn’t want to. Also, twice I’ve chosen stability over love/passion, and I’ve regretted it both times.
I found giant leaves in the middle of the night my first semester of my freshman year in New Orleans when I was on a walk with Jessica (the girl I fake gay married that one time, I think we talked about that?). They were growing in someone’s yard, and for some reason I had a butterfly knife with me, and so I cut some off for us and we used them as giant fans to fan our RA awake after we made him breakfast.
That makes sense about Scott Pilgrim. I hate when that happens. =[ That happened to me with True Grit. My ex was like, I WANT TO NAME MY CHILD AFTER THE MAIN CHARACTER, and then I saw it and was like, well, that was okay, but I’m not sure it inspired me to have children and name them after characters in this film…?
No, I still haven’t seen Brave. =[ My French class is at a really annoying time, so I don’t do much during the week. I really want to see it, though. =[
Sometimes. Are you a lesbian?
I drink both coffee and tea. I drink tea more often. In a typical day, I drink 4 or 5 cups of tea.
- JC Penny: We're gonna have Ellen DeGeneres as a spokeswoman for our company.
- Homophobes: DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THERE! SHE IS A BAD INFLUENCE ON OUR CHILDREN! SHE'S SPREADING HER AIDS.
- Obama: I support gay marriage.
- Homophobes: OBAMA STARTS A WAR ON MARRIAGE.
- Oreo: We're gonna get a little pride up in this cookie.
- Homophobes: DON'T EAT THEIR GAY COOKIES. THEY WILL MAKE YOU GAY. THAT FOOD COLORING HAS GAYNESS IN IT. DON'T. EAT. IT. YOU'LL GET AIDS.
If I want to bask in my upsetness:
“I Luv the Valley OH” by Xiu Xiu
“I Want You” by Fiona Apple
“You Oughtta Know” by Alanis Morissette
“Pornographic Love Song” by David Dondero
If I want to feel less upset:
Anything by Ex-John and the Rogue Icebergs, Man Man, or RuPaul
“No Rain” or “Change” by Blind Melon
“Here Comes the Sun” by The Beatles
- Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
- Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
- Dopey: Tell us an embarrassing story.
- English: How many languages can you speak?
- Fear: Tell us three fears.
- Game: What was the last board game you played?
- Harry Potter: What was the last book you read?
- Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
- Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
- Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
- Love: Do you believe in marriage?
- Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
- Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
- Picture: Post a pic of your lovely face.
- Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
- Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
- Star-sign: When's your birthday?
- Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
- Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
- Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
- Word: Write out your URL in your handwriting
- Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
- Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
- Zoo: What is your favourite animal?
Thanks! I’m glad you like them. =]
Giant leaf pictures? What do you mean? They’re pictures with giant leaves. What’s not to understand? =]
I’m not sure what all goes into the competition. I think there are challenges required and a trip to Canada, which I guess is paid for. I probably would have to make videos saying why people should vote for me and stuff. I’m pretty lazy lately. I don’t know…
I like Scott Pilgrim a lot. I think the humor is really great, and I like the simplistic drawing style. Did you only see the movie or have you read the comics? I love Knives Chau (the high school girlfriend). She’s insane. I’ve been compared to Ramona Flowers a lot, so I think Ramona has grown on me, though I feel like they sort of Manic Pixie Dream Girled her for the movie, which I’m not crazy about. I like Scott. I just think he’s a funny character. I’ve actually had friends similar to most of the characters, so that’s probably why I find it funny.